Palmtree Clinical Research, Inc. (PCR, Inc.) was founded in 2010 to provide leadership in clinical research and to bring new medications, devices, diagnostic tools, and medical treatments to the Coachella Valley. Often, these medications and so forth are experimental and only available in universities, medical schools and leading medical centers in large urban cities. PCR, Inc. conducts clinical trials, scientific studies, and investigator-initiated research throughout the desert communities. In 2012, PCR, Inc. affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center to provide research capabilities for its primary care staff and residency programs.
Current Clinical Trials
Have you been diagnosed with or recovered from MPOX?
Palmtree Clinical Research, Inc. is seeking participants to contribute to research on the human response by providing their blood for study.
• Volunteers have tested positive for MPOX
• Over 18 years of age
• Participation will consist of completing a brief study questionnaire and up to
5 blood draws
• By participating, you will be assisting in scientific research and advancing human health
• Financial compensation is up to $500 for your time and effort
For more information or how to get involved:
• call (760) 778-7799
• visit palmtreeclinical.com
• email email@example.com
La Jolla Institute - Institutional Review Board Approved for use until: 08/23/2023
Protocol # VD-259-0822 A8 – Approved: 01/27/2023
Phase II Trial of Tesamorelin for Cognition in Aging HIV-Infected Persons
“A 16-Week Study Phase 2a Study of Topical Pirenzepine (WST-057) or Placebo to treat HIV-Associated Distal Sensory Polyneuropathy (DSP) in Patients with HIV (PWH)”
Tesamorelin is an injectable medication already approved by the U.S. FDA to treat abdominal fat accumulation in HIV. Abdominal fat accumulation is linked to memory and thinking difficulties, and previous studies have suggested that tesamorelin also may be beneficial for memory and thinking, but this has not been tested in HIV.
This is a randomized trial in which participants will have a 60% chance of initially receiving tesamorelin (the Immediate group) and a 40% chance of initially receiving no treatment (the Deferred group) for 6 months. Subsequently, those who initially received no treatment will receive tesamorelin and those who initially received tesamorelin will receive no treatment for 6 months.
This study includes text messaging, memory and thinking assessments, blood draws, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of the head and abdomen.
Illuminate HTE Clinical Trial
Illuminate HTE Study
Illuminate HTE Study a Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating an oral, once-daily investigational medication, a fixed-dose combination of doravirine/islatravir (DOR/ISL), in participants with HIV-1 who are heavily treatment experienced and failing on their current antiretroviral therapy (ART).
COVID-19 STUDY FOR OUTPATIENTS
DID YOU JUST GET TESTED FOR COVID-19 but are not sick enough to be hospitalized?
Palmtree Clinical Research, Inc. (PCR, Inc.) is currently enrolling for a COVID-19 clinical trial. We are looking for patients who have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
This is an outpatient trial, 5 visits (3 in-clinic and 2 phone calls) over about a month period, with the Investigational Product being Camostat (PO, QID x 14 days).
You May Qualify If You
Just received a POSITIVE COVID-19 test result or less than 3days ago
Are at least18 years old
Do not need to be treated in the hospital right now
Can come to the clinic to sign-up and complete 2 more visits
Have just one risk factor below along with a positive COVID-19 test:
Are age 65 or older
Have diabetes mellitus (Type 1 or Type 2)
Have high blood pressure
Have chronic heart, lung, or liver disease, or
Are 35 lbs or more overweight
Taking tablets for 14 days of treatment
Keeping a daily log of your temperature once a day
Three (3) short clinic visits for nasal swabs and blood draws
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION
CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAMELOT TRIAL Please call: 760-778-7799 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
555 E Tachevah Drive, Suite 1E-201, Palm Springs, CA 92262
(Located across from Desert Regional Hospital in the Las Palmas Medical Plaza)
Investigational HIV Treatment
PRO 140 subcutaneous injection
Recruiting participants who have a current viral load >400 copies : Investigating PRO 140 subcutaneous injection once weekly combine with OBT in treatment experienced patients.
idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
The GALACTIC-1 study
The GALACTIC-1 study will research a potential study drug that could offer benefit to patients with IPF. Thank you for considering participation in this trial.